Kershaw AMPLITUDE Drop Point Folding Point, Black/Satin - 3870X
- Make: Kershaw
- Model: Amplitude
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Opening Action: Assisted SpeedSafe®
- Opens With: Flipper
- Lock Type: Frame lock
- Pocketclip: Reversible (right/left, tip-up)
- Handle Color: Gray
- Blade Length: 2.5"
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish/Coating: Satin finish
- Blade Thickness: 0.086"
- Closed Length: 3.5"
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
- Handle Finish/Coating: Titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle Thickness: 0.33"
- Overall Length: 6"
- Weight: 2.6 oz
Kershaw and Todd Rexford have teamed up to bring you a smaller pocketknife with plenty of style: the Amplitude 2.5. As you might guess, it features a 2.5-inch blade. When closed, the knife is a compact 3.5 inches long. This no-nonsense smaller knife offers simple, clean lines, a drop-point blade, and a smooth all-steel handle. It can be opened one-handed thanks to SpeedSafe assisted opening accessed with the handy, built-in flipper.
- From Kershaw and custom knifemaker Todd Rexford; style and top function in a smaller pocketknife
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge retention, strength, and hardness
- All-steel handle for comfortable grip; titanium carbo-nitride coating provides a matte finish and enhances performance
- Quick and easy one-handed opening with SpeedSafe® assisted opening and flipper