Kershaw Blur S30V Drop Point Folder Knife, 3.4", Black - 1670S30V
- Type: Drop Point
- Series/Collection: Blur S30V
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Edge Type: Plain (Straight)
- Blade Length: 3.4"
- Handle Length: 4-1/2"
- Overall Length: 7.9"
- Finish: Stonewashed Blade, Black Anodized Handle
- Color: Black
- Weight: 4 oz
Take a step up in the world of Kershaw Blurs with the S30V Blur. The star attraction is a blade of S30V powdered stainless steel. Powdered steel is more dense and fine-grained, enabling it to take and hold an extremely fine edge for a longer period of time. The steel exhibits excellent toughness, wear resistance and hardness. Like all Blurs, the S30V Blur has a slightly recurved blade that's ideal for multitasking, providing top slicing and piercing capabilities. The S30V Blur has a stonewashed finish for a roughed-up, non-reflective look. The premium blade is paired with an anodized aircraft aluminum handle that's machined to accept Trac-Tec grip-tape inserts. Together, they provide a solid grip in just about any environmental conditions. The anodizing process not only enables the aluminum to accept a dye so we can produce color handles, but it actually strengthens the aluminum, making this one tough knife. Both handle and Trac-Tec are in basic black for basic good looks. The S30V Blur is equipped with Speedsafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. The pocketclip is reversible for your choice of tip-up or tip-down carry. Handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- Speedsafe assisted opening - assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers
- Thumb stud
- Inset liner lock - a strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife's handle -most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material, this enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking
- Reversible - pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
- Lanyard hole
- Trac-tec inserts - handle
- Made in USA