Kershaw Chill Drop Point Folder Knife, 3.1", Black - 3410
- Type: Drop Point
- Series/Collection: Chill
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G10
- Edge Type: Plain (Straight)
- Blade Length: 3.1"
- Handle Length: 3.9"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Blade
- Color: Black
- Weight: 2 oz
The Chill offers you amazing value in a slim, lightweight, and inexpensive knife. This manual opening knife is handsome enough to be a dress knife, yet capable enough to take on just about all of your every day tasks. The narrow, drop-point blade offers versatile cutting ability and comes razor sharp right out of the box. When the time comes, it re-sharpens easily, too. The steel provides high wear resistance and good corrosion resistance. The slim profile of the Chill and its miniscule weight make it a great choice for comfortable and discrete carry. The scales are G10 and barely add to the Chill's weight. The Chill opens manually with a built-in flipper. Just pull back on the flipper and add a slight wrist roll for quick and easy opening with either the left or right hand. A liner lock keeps the blade locked open for secure use. Designed by custom knifemaker RJ Martin, the Chill answers your need for a knife with plenty of style, function, and with a low intimidation factor so you can take it just about anywhere.
- Manual opening - there is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife, it opens the classic, old-school way
- Flipper - may be used on either manual or assisted opening knives, the flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle
- Liner lock - locks the blade open during use, one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open
- Reversible - pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries, pocketclip (right, tip-up/tip-down)
- Lanyard hole