Kershaw CQC-10K Clip Point Folder Knife, 3.5", Olive Drab - 6030
- Type: Clip Point
- Series/Collection: CQC-10K
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G10 Front and 410 Stainless Steel Back
- Edge Type: Plain
- Blade Length: 3-1/2"
- Handle Length: 4-3/4"
- Overall Length: 8-1/2"
- Finish: Stonewashed Blade, Bead-Blasted Handle
- Color: Olive Drab
- Application: Hunting
- Weight: 5 oz
The popular Kershaw-Emerson series is growing. The newest addition, the CQC-10K, is based on the Emerson Appalachian. Originally designed as a hunting knife, it's equally adept for survival, camping, bushcrafting-or for just about any outdoor activity. The CQC-10K features a bowie-style blade of 8Cr14MoV stainless steel with a stonewashed finish. It holds an edge well, and then resharpens easily when out in the field. The handle has a deep curve, designed to fit the palm and reduce hand fatigue during time-consuming tasks. For a secure-grip, the CQC-10K has a G10 front scale with a stainless steel back and sturdy frame lock. Of course, it's also equipped with the Emerson "wave shaped opening feature" so that the folder can be opened as it is withdrawn from the pocket. Or use the thumb disk for simple, manual opening. A reversible pocketclip enables left- or right-handed carry.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Bowie-style blade ideal for hunting
- Manual opening - there is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife, it opens the classic, old-school way
- Thumb disk "wave shaped opening feature"
- Frame lock - a portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use, this is a safety feature of the knife
- Reversible pocketclip (right/left, tip-up) - pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
- Lanyard hole