Kershaw Launch 10 Hawkbill Folder Knife, 1.9", Gray - 7350
- Type: Hawkbill
- Series/Collection: Launch 10
- Blade Material: CPM154 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Edge Type: Plain (Straight)
- Blade Length: 1.9"
- Handle Length: 3.2"
- Overall Length: 5.2"
- Finish: Stonewashed Blade, Anodized Handle
- Color: Gray
- Weight: 1.8 oz
It's obvious why the new Launch 10 earned the nickname of "The Claw" here at Kershaw HQ. It features an aggressive, hawkbill-style blade with angular planes on both blade spine and handle. Yet even with all that angularity, the Launch 10 is comfortable to carry, hold, and use. The curved blade and the positioning of the razor-sharp tip make it especially handy when opening or breaking down boxes. Rope or cording is also easily mastered with the superb pull-cutting capabilities of the Launch 10. The curved blade is made of CPM 154 steel with a stonewashed finish. The powdered metallurgy steel takes and holds an excellent edge, offers good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. And while the claw-shaped blade curves downward, the handle - built of strong-yet-lightweight anodized aluminum - sweeps up. This balances the overall look of the knife and provides a secure grip. The integrated backspacer includes a large lanyard hole and the Launch 10's deep-carry pocketclip is left/right reversible (tip-up). A push-button on the handle opens the knife quickly. Push the button again to release the blade and fold it back into the handle.
- Integrated backspacer with lanyard hole
- Push-button open
- Push-button lock release - found on the Kershaw folding saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (right/left, tip-up)- pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
- Made in USA