Kershaw Leek Modified Drop Point Folder Knife, 3", Black Anodized - 1660SWBLK
- Type: Modified Drop Point
- Series/Collection: Leek
- Blade Material: 14C28N Sandvik Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Edge Type: Plain (Straight)
- Blade Length: 3"
- Handle Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Finish: Stonewashed Blade, Anodized Handle
- Color: Black
- Weight: 2.4 oz
Remember when you said, "I wish you guys made a plain black Leek with a stonewashed blade" Well, we made it. Like other Leeks, it features a task-ready 3 inches blade, slim, easy-to-carry design, and cutting versatility. The modified drop-point blade shape makes it a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it excellent piercing and detail work capabilities. Built of Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel, the Leek's blade comes razor sharp out of the box and holds its edge, too. We gave it a roughened up, stonewashed finish to hide scratches and for general cool looks. Of course, it also has Speedsafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Left- or right-handed, a simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper and the Leek's stonewashed blade is ready to go to work. A sturdy liner lock keeps the blade open during use and a tip-lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- Speedsafe assisted opening - assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers
- Flipper - may be used on either manual or assisted opening knives, the flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle
- Liner lock - locks the blade open during use, one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open, tip-lock slider
- Reversible pocketclip (right tip-up/tip-down)- pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
- Lanyard hole
- Made in USA