Kershaw Leek Modified Drop Point Folder Knife, 3", Orange - 1660OR
- Type: Modified Drop Point
- Series/Collection: Leek
- Blade Material: 14C28N Sandvik Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Edge Type: Plain (Straight)
- Blade Length: 3"
- Handle Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Blade, Anodized Handle
- Color: Orange
- Weight: 2.4 oz
Looking for a Leek that won't get lost in the grass. Take a look at our new orange Leek. The brilliant orange of the anodized-aluminum handle is a fade-resistant, scratch-resistant dye that's permanently bonded to the aluminum - so it looks good now, and will continue to look good later. The business end of the knife is a task-ready 3 inches blade of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel, a steel designed in a partnership between Kershaw and Sandvik. This high-performance steel enables us to make the Leek's blade razor sharp out of the box and helps it hold that edge, too. The modified drop-point blade shape makes it a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it excellent piercing and detail work capabilities. Whether you're left-handed or right-handed, it's easy to open your orange Leek with Speedsafe assisted opening. A simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper and the Leek's blade is ready to go to work. For safety, a locking liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a tip-lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. The orange Leek is a slim, easy-to-carry design that gives you plenty of cutting versatility - and good looks.
- Speedsafe assisted opening - assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers
- Flipper - may be used on either manual or assisted opening knives, the flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle
- Liner lock - locks the blade open during use, one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open, tip-lock slider
- Reversible pocketclip (right tip-up/tip-down)- pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
- Lanyard hole
- Made in USA