Kershaw Natrix Drop Point Folder Knife, 3.25", Black - 7007
- Type: Drop Point
- Series/Collection: Natrix
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G10
- Edge Type: Plain (Straight)
- Blade Length: 3-1/4"
- Handle Length: 4-1/4"
- Overall Length: 7-1/2"
- Finish: Stonewashed Blade
- Color: Black
- Weight: 2.9 oz
Where have I seen that profile before? That's right. The new Kershaw Natrix is based on brother brand zero tolerance's 0770, which itself was inspired by the award-winning ZT 0777. The design has apparently been the envy of certain other knifemakers. And now we're taking it back. Kershaw's new Natrix features a drop-point blade of 8Cr13MoV that offers solid performance with good edge holding and easy resharpening. The stonewashed blade finish looks good and even helps hide use scratches. Accessed with the built-in flipper, KVT ball-bearing opening makes it easy to open the Natrix one-handed so it's always ready when you need it. The handle is lightweight G10, 3D-machined and chamfered to fit comfortably in the hand. An oversized pivot provides an attention-grabbing detail on the front of the knife, while our patented Sub-Frame Lock secures the blade and provides a dramatic, contrasting line on the back. The Sub-Frame Lock design also enables us to lighten the weight of the Natrix, so that you get a big, useful blade in a knife that still weighs in at a mere 2.9 oz. A decorative aluminum backspacer lightens the load even further and adds another embellishment. Finally, a custom designed deep carry pocketclip echoes the lines of a special recess machined into the handle to complete this good-looking knife. Now the next time you see this famous knife profile, it will be from a manufacturer that has a right to the design: us.
- KVT ball-bearing opening
- Steel sub-frame lock - one side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame, it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use, sub-frame lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock
- Flipper - may be used on either manual or assisted opening knives, the flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (right/left, tip-up) - pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries