Kimber Custom TLE/RL II .45 ACP 1911 Pistol with Nights Sights- 320013
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Grips: Black Synthetic, Double Diamond
- Trigger: Premium Aluminum, Match Grade
- Trigger Pull: 4.0-5.0 lbs.
- Recoil spring: 16.0 lbs.; Full-length guide rod
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame Finish: Matte Black
- Slide Material: Steel
- Slide Finish: Matte Black
- Sights: Meprolight Tritium 3-dot night sights, fixed
- Sight Radius: 6.8”
- Barrel Material: Steel, match grade
- Twist rate: 1:16 LH
- Barrel Length: 5”
- Height: 5.25”
- Width: 1.28”
- Length: 8.7”
- Weight: 39 oz. (with empty magazine)
Accuracy and dependability right out of the box. Made in America. The choice of America’s best shooters. Kimber is the most popular 1911 pistol in the world and Kimber quality is unequaled by any other manufacturer. The Custom family is where it all began.
The Kimber Custom sets the performance standard for production 1911 pistols. This model comes with fixed Meprolight Tritium Night Sights, a sleek matte black finish and a carbon steel construction. Common features include the Kimber Firing Pin Safety, designated by “II” in the model name, along with rounded and blended edges for comfortable carry. Barrels, barrel bushings, chambers and triggers are all machined to exacting match grade dimensions. Ejection ports are lowered and flared, and sights are mounted in dovetails machined into the slide. When you get a Kimber you get the best, don’t settle for less.
- Meprolight Tritium Fixed Night Sights
- 5-inch Match Grade Barrel
- Match Grade Aluminum trigger
Palmetto State Armory carries a wide selection of Kimber 1911 pistols at the best prices around!