Kimber Pistol Micro 9, 9mm Pistol, Stainless - 3300158
- Caliber: 9mm
- Height: 4.07”
- Weight: 15.6”
- Length: 6.1”
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Recoil spring (pounds): 11.5
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Width (inches): 1.06
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Silver
- Barrel Length (inches): 3.15
- Sights: White dot sights
- Grips: Rosewood
- Trigger: Solid Aluminum, match grade
- Trigger Pull: 7.0 lbs
- The easily concealed Micro 9 features mild recoil, smooth trigger pull and the intuitive operation of a 1911.
Kimber, renowned for firearms that are as precise instruments as much as beautiful pieces of art, has carried on this tradition with the Micro 9 Stainless. The Micro 9 barrel and slide is machined from stainless steel for superior resistance to moisture, while the frame is shaped from the finest aluminum for integrity and strength. One of the most important Micro design advantages is a single action trigger with a short, smooth pull that ensures accuracy and confidence. The thumb safety, slide release and magazine release are pure 1911 in design. Other standard features include a lowered and flared ejection port for flawless ejection and a beveled magazine well for fast, positive loading. Sights are steel —not plastic— and mounted in machined dovetails for additional durability. Ideal for any shooter, the Micro 9 will set a new level of expected quality and shootability to the 9mm micro-compact for concealed carry, everyday carry and home protection.
- Non-reflective anodized frame finish
- Stainless steel slide provides added resistance to the elements
- Rosewood grips
- Small-scale 1911 ergonomics and all-metal construction
- Single action trigger
For the best selection of Kimber Pistols, including the Micro 9 Stainless, shop Palmetto State Armory!