Lead Star Arms 16" 9mm PCC Rifle , Black
|Brand||Lead Star Arms|
- Model: Pistol Caliber Carbine - PCC
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Finish: Stainless Steel
- Gas System: Blowback
- Chamber: 9mm
- Color: Black
Lead Star Arms specializes in building performance driven PCC 9mm rifles engineered for speed and accuracy. Designed with cutting edge programming and precision machined with state of the art CNC machines. Let Lead Star Arms help you dominate the competition.
- Upper Receiver: Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Flat top picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Lower Receiver: Includes our integrated feed ramp for reliable feeding including hollow points! Integrated and reliable LRBHO (last round bolt hold open) for AR-15 bolt release functionality in an AR-9. LRBHO is easily removed with 3 screws for competition shooters. Use with Lead Star Arms bolt carrier groups, these were tested during development and proven to work reliably for the last round bolt hold open function. Huge magwell entry chamfer for way faster and easier magazine changes. No aftermarket funnel needed it is so large. Glock® magazine compatible. Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. Front magwell grip surface designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Tension device to increase rigidity between upper and lower receivers. Built in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip down trigger guard. Designed to be compatible with MIL-spec upper receivers so it can be used if necessary but lines will not match.
- 15" Handguard: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Unique design offers ultra capture around the barrel nut eliminating the requirement for anti-rotation tabs. Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories greatly improving weapon accuracy. Four picatinny slots at the 12 o'clock position for mounting back up sights. M-LOK slots at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions and full length M-LOK at the 6 o'clock position for mounting only the picatinny rail needed or accessories.
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Hiperfire® 24E trigger. Curved trigger with a crisp, clean break. Very short over travel with a very positive reset.
- Barrel: Ultralight weight profile 416R Stainless QPQ 16" barrel. 1:10 Twist.
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced 8620 steel bolt, with an enhanced firing pin and external 5.56 style ejector. Uniquely finished with a Salt Bath Black Nitride and utilizing a M16 style extractor, this bolt is designed for superior performance and durability. Has coil spring retaining pin ideally used for skeletonized receivers. Removable weight for different recoil systems making it compatible with captured spring buffer systems.
- Finish: Type III Class 2 hard coat anodized.
- Gas System: Blowback for reliability.
- Muzzle Device: Enhanced design compensator dramatically reduces recoil. Unique geometry minimizes muzzle rise for faster follow up shots. Pre-drilled on bottom for pinning muzzle brake to barrel. Precision CNC 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Buffer System: TACCOM 3 Stage. Optimized so that it runs reliably, softens recoil, smooths out the action, and stops just behind the bolt catch.
- Grip: Magpul® K2+ black grip with rubber over mold for maximum weapon control in all conditions. Compatible with optional Magpul® storage cores that house items such as spare batteries, bolt and firing pin core, and lube bottle.
- Stock: MFT Battlelink™ Minimalist lightweight with 6 position adjustment.
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 SGM Tactical black 33 round 9mm magazine.
- Weight: 5.9 lbs