Lead Star Arms Grunt Pistol - 10.5" 5.56 NATO w/ 10" Handguard (Sniper Green)
|Lead Star Arms
Chamber: 5.56 NATO
Barrel Length: 10.5”
Barrel Material: 4150V Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
Barrel Finish: Nitride
Barrel Profile: A2 Style
Twist Rate: 1 in 7”
Muzzle Device: Lead Star Ravage Linear Compensator
Muzzle Thread: 1/2x28
Gas System: Carbine-Length
Gas Block Type: Micro style .750” Diameter
Upper Receiver: Lead Star Grunt Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
Receiver Style: M4 Flat top with feed ramps
Receiver Finish: Sniper Green Cerakote
Forward Assist: Yes
Dust Cover: Yes
Handguard Style: Lead Star Grunt 10" MLOK Handguard
Bolt Steel: Carpenter 158
Bolt Carrier Steel: 8620
Staked Gas Key: Yes
Lower Receiver: Lead Star Grunt Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
Receiver Finish: Sniper Green Cerakote
Grip: Grunt Combat Grip, Black w/ Rubber Overmold
Fire Control Group: Hiperfire Enhanced Duty Trigger
Buffer Tube: 7075 T6 Aluminum Mil-Spec Tube
Adjustment: 6-position collapsible
Brace: SB Tactical SBA3 Adjustable Pistol Brace
Magazine: (1) 30-Round Magazine (where available by law)
The Lead Star Arms ultralight series of duty firearms are equipped with features normally only found on higher-priced models. Engineered for best-in-class performance with our distinctive aesthetics. The Grunt AR-15 Pistol features a 10.5" barrel with a lightweight 10” handguard to give a streamlined look. Outfitted with a Lead Star Grunt Combat Grip, LSA Compensator, and a Lead Star lightweight 6-position SBA3 Pistol Brace the Grunt AR-15 Pistol is everything you could want in an AR Pistol.
- Grunt™ Upper Receiver (MIL-SPEC): CNC machined from a 7075-T6 aluminum forging for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Flat top Picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Grunt™ Lower Receiver (MIL-SPEC): CNC machined from a 7075-T6 aluminum forging for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Laser engraved markings including Lead Star™ logo and multi-caliber.
- 10" Grunt™ Handguard: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories greatly improving weapon accuracy. Four Picatinny slots at the 12 o'clock position for mounting back up sights. M-LOK slots at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions and full-length M-LOK at the 6 o'clock position for mounting only the Picatinny rail needed or accessories. Designed for compatibility with 10.5" barrels.
- Barrel: 10.5" 4150V 5.56 NATO chamber. 1:7 Twist with 1/2"-28 muzzle device threads.
- Gas Block: Micro-style steel with black nitride QPQ finish for lightweight and increased durability.
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 profile with black nitride QPQ finish and properly staked gas key. Carpenter C-158 black nitride QPQ finish bolt for maximum dependability.
- Gas System: Direct impingement with carbine length gas system to reduce recoil and minimize wear on moving parts.
- Muzzle Device: Ravage™ Linear Comp. Greatly mitigates muzzle concussion by effectively capturing and redirecting muzzle gasses away from the shooter. Enhanced design dramatically reduces perceived decibels. Control of muzzle concussion creates an enhanced experience for shooters and bystanders.
- Grip: Grunt Combat™ Grip. Black with rubber over-mold for maximum comfort and weapon control in all conditions.
- Brace: SB Tactical SBA3 Adjustable Brace, Black
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 Magpul® 30 Round MOE® PMAG® black magazine.
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.