Lone Wolf 4-in-1Armorer's Tool w/ Front Sight, Screwdriver, Punch Tool, & Clean Brush Tool - LWD-AT1
Make: Lone Wolf
Model: 4-in-1 Armorer's Tool
Features: Front Sight Tool | Screwdriver Tip |Punch Tool | Cleaning Brush
The Lone Wolf Ultimate Armorers tool is the only tool you will ever need to completely disassemble your Glock pistol. This handy little life saver clips right in your shirt pocket and is actually four tools rolled into one. Fits easily in any range bag.
- 3/32 pin punch for removing all Glock pins.
- Small flat head screwdriver for connector removal.
- 3/16 nut driver for installation and removal of aftermarket front sights.
- Small nylon parts brush for easy clean up.
- Hardened punch
- Brush has 20% longer bristles
- Brush bristles have been vulcanized in place to reduce individual bristle loss.
- Knurled body for improved grasp
- *3/32 pin punch is not warranted for prying. Do not use punch for prying off magazine floor plates.
For proper stowing of tools:
- Insert punch first, orientating threads out
- Screwdriver goes in second with threads facing inward
- Not following this sequence can result in tools stuck in the body
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.