LWRC IC DI 10.5" 5.56 Semi-Auto AR-15 Pistol, FDE - ICDIP5CK10BR
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: Individual Carbine Direct Impingement
- Caliber/Gauge: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Capacity: 30+1
- Grip Type: Black Magpul MOE
- Barrel Finish: Black
- Receiver Finish: Anodized Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 10-1/2"
- Overall Length: 26.4"
- Weight: 6.6 lb
- Twist Rate: 1:7" RH
- Stock Type: SB4M Pistol Brace
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Stock Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Thread Size: 1/2-28
The LWRCI Di Pistol is made with the same craftsmanship and design excellence that comes with every LWRCI firearm. Built from the ground up to be more than just another direct impingement pistol, the LWRCI Di Pistol delivers the quality every enthusiast demands with innovation that's expected from LWRCI. The IC DI Pistol model combines excellent ergonomics with all of the features found in our full size rifle models. including an LWRCI 10-1/2 inches cold hammer forged Ni-Corr treated heavy barrel, modular one-piece free-float standard rail and Monoforge upper receiver. Our innovative "keyless" bolt carried design, combined with an operating system that is time-tested, makes the IC DI Pistol + Brace the perfect addition to the LWRCI line up. And, since the ambi lower receiver is compatible with the rest of our IC family, you can upgrade your Di to our flagship, piston-driven IC just by switching out the upper.
- LWRCI direct impingement system
- LWRCI proprietary DI bolt carrier group
- LWRCI modular, 1-piece free-float rail
- LWRCI angled ergonomic fore grip with QD sling point
- LWRCI rail panels and hand stop
- Fully ambidextrous lower controls - mag release, bolt catch/release, selector
- LWRCI enhanced fire control group
- LWRCI A2 birdcage flash hider
- LWRCI ambidextrous sling mount
- LWRCI ambidextrous charging handle
- LWRCI adjustable compact stock
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.