MAC 1911 Classic 45 ACP 8+1 Round Pistol, Hard Chrome - M19CL45C
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: 1911 Classic
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 8+1
- Sight: Dovetail with Fiber Optic Front, Fully Adjustable Bomar-Type Rear
- Slide: 4140 Hammer Forged Steel
- Safety: Beavertail Grip, Ambidextrous Thumb
- Grip Type: Custom Hardwood with MAC Logo
- Frame Material: 4140 Steel
- Frame Finish: Hard Chrome
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.88"
- Weight: 40.56 oz
- Overall Height: 5.56"
- Overall Width: 1-1/4"
This is what happens when 1911 engineers and professional shooters get together to design a precision out-of-the-box competition pistol. It has a flat top slide for less glare. A fully adjustable Bomar rear sight. Wide front and rear slide serrations. And a stainless steel bull barrel to improve accuracy and heat displacement.
- Flared and lowered ejection port to eliminate hangups
- Ramped match grade bull barrel for improved accuracy and heat displacement
- Ambidextrous thumb safety
- Skeletal combat hammer and combat trigger for sleek aesthetics
- Wide magwell for faster loading speed
- Wide front and rear slide serration for a better grip
- Checkered front strap serration for hand grip enhancement
- Lifetime service contract for original owner