Magpul M-LOK Offset Light Mount, Polymer - MAG605
Weight: 0.7 oz
TS Dimensions Length: 1.6"
Mounting Type: M-LOK Slots
The M-LOK Offset Light Mount, Polymer provides the user with an ambidextrous platform to mount weapons lights at either the 11 or 1 o'clock positions on M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends. Made from our proprietary heavy-duty polymer, this mounting solution features beveled ends and corners to reduce snagging and sharp edges. The Offset Light Mount allows for the direct attachment of the Surefire M300/600 series of Scout Lights or other MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts. The optional Magpul Light Mount V-Block and Rings can also be used to attach hand held lights with a diameter from 0.75 to 1.03 in. All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included. Made in the USA.
- For use with M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends
- Positions light or optics at either the 11 or 1 o'clock positions
- Lightweight, heavy duty polymer construction
- 4-slots allows for attachment of MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts
- Surefire M300/600 series of Scout Lights may be directly attached