Magpul MOE AK Stock (AK47/74) - Mag616
- Weight: 12.5 oz.
- Length, from receiver: 9.4 in.
- LOP: ~12.8 in.
- Mounts to most stamped receiver AK-47/AKM/AK-74 pattern rifles with fixed stock, single tang trunnion*
- Minimum weight and bulk with reinforced polymer A-frame construction
- Cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Optional snap on AK Cheek Risers are available for use with optics
- Internal storage compartment optimized for factory AK cleaning kit
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Sling Mounts
- Rear – Optional Sling Mounts Kits (TYPE 1 and TYPE 2) accept push-button QD swivels
- Rear – 1.25" fixed sling loop
- *NOTE: Due to the wide range of tolerances of your typical AK, minor fitting of the stock may be required. Not compatible with Yugo pattern AK's or the Norinco Type 56S/MAK-90 due to differences in the trunnion’s tang. Also not compatible with traditional milled receiver rifles.
Providing Magpul construction and ingenuity to the venerable AK platform, the Magpul MOE AK Stock is an optimized fixed stock for most stamped-receiver rifles.
Featuring the unique wedge block fitment of the Zhukov-S Stock, the MOE AK Stock provides internal storage,optimized QD sling swivel placement, a shock absorbing rubber butt-pad for positive placement, and user-selectable snap on Cheek Risers (sold separately.)
Made in U.S.A. Stock counts as one US compliance part for 922(r).
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.