NOVX Cross Trainer Competition 65 gr 9mm Luger +P Ammo, 20rds - 9CTCPSS-20
|Price Per Round||$0.85|
Model: Cross Trainer
Caliber: 9mm Luger +P
Bullet Weight: 65 gr
Casing Material: Stainless Steel
Bullet Coating: Poly / Copper
Bullet Type: Copper Polymer
Muzzle Energy: 468 ft lbs
Muzzle Velocity: 1800 fps
Rounds Per Box:20
What do shooters look for in the perfect cross-training and competitive shooting round? A bullet that’s lightweight, powerful, fast, accurate, and offers less recoil for quicker follow-ups. That’s everything found in the 9mm Luger Cross Trainer/Competition bullet from NovX. The poly/copper projectile is frangible and breaks apart upon contact with hardened steel. The stainless-steel casing is self-lubricating for consistent, jam-free ejection, won’t corrode, and limits bore fouling.
- Ballistically matched with Engagement: Extreme Self-Defense
- Poly/copper projectile is frangible – breaks up upon impact with hardened steel
- Stainless steel casing provides strength, power, alignment and less weight
- Flies fast, flat, accurate, and with less recoil for smoother target reacquisition
- Increased efficiency and cycle rate
- Reduced bore fouling and corrosion
- Lead-free for compliance at ranges.
- Reloadable / Magnetic
Q & A
You must be 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.