Mojo Outdoors Elite Series Blue Wing Teal Decoy, Duck - HW2475
Weight: 2 lb
Material: Molded Plastic
TS Dimensions Length: 12"
TS Dimensions Width: 20"
TS Dimensions Height: 7"
Series/Collection: Elite Series
Based on the completely new design of the King Mallard, the all new patent pending Elite Series - Blue Wing Teal is designed, as it should be with all working components attached directly to the support pole by a specially designed structural housing. The outside of this housing is designed to fit precisely inside a flexible decoy skin and a "drop in' battery holder, all resulting in a smoother, quieter, faster and more user friendly decoy. The motor, transmission, power supply system and body are all attached to an easily accessible structural support frame.
- Magnetic wings
- (4) AA batteries
- Removable decoy body
- Solid component housing
- Solid component housing connects motor and wings directly to support pole
- All of these components contained in a specially designed housing, nothing supported by body
- Entire housing easily removed from body
- Drop-in battery holder
- support pole
- Quieter flexible body
- Runs on (4) AA batteries (not included)
- Innovative design for less wobble - boasts an advanced design that places the motor, battery and other operating components inside a solid housing that attaches to a support pole
- Ultra realistic - special, removable housing comes enclosed in a special, precise-fitting decoy skin with true-to-life feather detail and color for a realistic look
- Easy to set up - cam lock support pole, drop-in battery holder, and easy on/off magnetic-attached wings
- Less rattle creates a more realistic look - smoother, quieter, and faster and more user friendly decoy
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.