Nosler 48 Mountain Carbon .300 Win Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Granite Green - 47448
- Series/Collection: 48 Mountain Carbon
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Mountain Hunter
- Trigger Type: Timney
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 2-Position
- Barrel Material: Carbon Fiber
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Tungsten Gray
- Stock Finish: Granite Green
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 45"
- Weight: 6 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1.27"
- Drop at Comb: 0.38"
- Barrel Type: Light Sendero Contour
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24
The Nosler rifle division spent the last few years watching the "Ultra-Lightweight" rifle market grow and develop into a complete niche of its own. We also saw many compromises that didn't make sense to us. To achieve a sub-5 pound rifle, one had to choose to sacrifice either accuracy or their wallet. With all this in mind, we called upon experts from ballistics engineering, carbon fiber stock making, as well as the industry's experts in Carbon wrapped barrels. Together we came up with the All NEW M48 Mountain Carbon Rifle. A rifle that isn't only lightweight, but also highly accurate and ruggedly dependable at a price that won't break the bank. We start with the Nosler M48 action and precisely mate it to a match grade, cut rifled, carbon wrapped barrel that is capable of sub- MOA accuracy. The barreled action is then glass and aluminum pillar bedded into a Granite Green Ultra-light Mountain Hunter stock. Finally, all steel surfaces are coated in tungsten grey Cerakote for superior weather resistance. The finished product weighs in at 6 lb and is balanced to feel like an extension of your arm.
- Nosler model 48 action
- Action and bottom metal Cerakoted tungsten grey
- 24 inches light Sendero contour, carbon fiber-wrapped cut-rifled barrel
- Glass and aluminum pillar bedding
- Guaranteed MOA accuracy with prescribed Nosler ammunition
- 100% carbon fiber aramid reinforced mountain hunter stock specifically made for the Nosler M48 action to provide maximum weight savings
- Contoured to accept any standard 2-piece scope base that would otherwise fit a Remington model 700
- All external metal surfaces are coated with the NIC Industries Cerakote finish
- Designed to protect against rust and wear, Cerakote products can withstand tremendous impact with no coating loss and can resist corrosion in a variety of tough conditions
- A textured finish ensures proper grip in cold or wet weather
- Fully free floating, light Sendero contour, carbon fiber-wrapped barrel
- A lightweight aluminum floorplate allows for quick unloading, without adding appreciable weight to the rifle
- Long action length