Nosler AccuBond Long Range 7mm 168 gr SBT Rifle Bullet, 100/box - 58623
- Series/Collection: AccuBond Long Range
- Caliber: 7mm
- Sectional Density: 0.298
- Weight: 168 grain
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.616
- Diameter: 0.284"
- Bullet Style: Spitzer Point Boat Tail
- Material: Lead Core, Copper Jacket, Polymer Tip
- Color: Gray Tip
- Packaging Quantity: 100/Box
- Overall Length: 1.49"
The AccuBond-Long Range (LR) bullet line was developed in response to the escalating demand from long-range hunters who were asking for a hunting bullet that could keep up with today's level of high-grade optics and ultra-high velocity cartridges in order to stretch practical shooting yardages past 1000 yd, yet still perform on big-game animals. In order to accommodate these extreme parameters, the AccuBond-LR bullet was designed to have a minimum impact velocity of 1300 fps in order to reliably expand or mushroom at those much longer distances, compared to the 1800 fps minimum impact velocity of all other Nosler hunting bullets. Now what about close range performance. Because the lead core is bonded to the copper jacket, the AccuBond-LR bullet will hold up to extreme velocities. To further assist performance at such a wide range of impact velocities, the copper jacket is tapered, meaning it is thin at the nose, becoming much thicker towards the boat-tail base.
- Unique gray polymer tip - assures accuracy, smooth chambering and eliminates tip damage during recoil
- Bonded performance - bonded for maximum weight retention and energy transfer
- Tangent ogive - promotes smooth feeding and consistent seating depths
- Reliable expansion - expansion across a broad range of velocities
- Boat tail - sleek, high-performance boat-tail