Nosler Model 48 Long Range .26 Nosler Bolt Action Rifle, Digital Camo - 41948
- Series/Collection: Model 48 Long Range
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Manners MCS-T Elite Tac
- Trigger Type: Timney
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 26 Nosler
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 2-Position Rocker
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: 100% Carbon Fiber
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Graphite
- Stock Finish: Digital Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 48"
- Weight: 7.8 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1.27"
- Drop at Comb: 0.38"
- Barrel Type: Magnum Contour
The Nosler model 48 Long Range rifle has been designed from the ground up with the serious hunter and target shooter in mind. Noslers rugged, innovative action is machined from a solid block of steel and built to provide a rigid platform for the utmost in tack driving accuracy. The bolt rides smoothly on precisely machined action rails, while the front of the receiver is faced perfectly square to true up with the mirror smooth, match grade 26 inches shilen stainless steel barrel. The model 48 Long Range rifle uses a crisp, single stage Timney trigger with integral two position safety. The action is precisely bedded with the barrel free floated in a manners MCS-T stock that incorporates both aluminum pillars and a robust recoil pad to absorb recoil and retain zero in the harshest conditions imaginable. In short, the model 48 Long Range rifle is the ultimate choice for the open expanses of the west, the beanfields of the Southeast, the arroyos and senderos of Texas and the Southwest, or any range.
- Nosler model 48 custom action
- Glass and aluminum pillar bedding
- Removable muzzle break/thread protection
- Cerakote all weather finish
- Guaranteed MOA accuracy with prescribed Nosler ammunition
- A Manners MCS-T Elite Tac 100% Carbon Fiber stock specifically made for the Nosler M48 action to provide weight savings and increase comfort
- Contoured to accept any standard 2-piece scope base that would otherwise fit a Remington model 700
- All external metal surfaces are coated with the NIC Industries Cerakote finish
- Designed to protect against rust and wear, Cerakote products can withstand tremendous impact with no coating loss and can resist corrosion in a variety of tough conditions
- Long action length