Nosler 44 Caliber (.429) 240gr Jacketed Soft Point Bullets 250ct - 44868
- Caliber: 44 Cal (.429)
- Weight: 240 gr
- Bullet Type: Jacketed Soft Point
- Overall Length: 0.976"
- Sectional Density: 0.186
- Bullet Coating: Non-Coated
- Lead Free: No
- G1 Ballistic Coefficient: 0.177
Whether shooting steel targets or hunting for a hog, Nosler's Sporting Handgun bullets will perform exceptionally in both situations. Designed with a tapered copper alloy jacket and form fitted lead core, these bullets were built for extreme accuracy and reliable expansion at broad ranges. Each bullet is hand-inspected and burnished to a bright finish. This is not loaded ammunition.
- Exposed lead and knife-cut serrations in jacket wall initiate expansion
- Well-defined cannelure holds jacket and core together and permits a tight crimp to eliminate bullet movement within the case
- Form fitted, pure lead core provides maximum accuracy and expansion
- Tapered jacket enhances game taking ability