Odin Works 12.5"M-Lok Free Float Forend â€’ F-12-ML
- Weight: 10.34 oz.
- Material: 6005-T651 Aluminum.
- Inside Diameter: 1.6"
- Outside Diameter: W-1.8" H-2.1"
- Continuous/uninterrupted Picatinny Rail across the top.
- Accessory rails can be placed at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions and can be joined to create continuous Pic Spec Rail.
- QD sling mount positions at 3 and 9 o'clock.
- Engineered to allow for low profile gas block to fit inside.
- Adjusts in 1/2 slot increments for precise accessory placement.
- No access to back side of the rail is required.
- Accessories can mount with either end facing forward.
- Works with both metal and polymer accessories.
The M-LOK system offers a new modular mounting system for accessories developed by MAGPUL.
All M-LOK free float forends include:
(1) M-LOK accessory rail (with M-LOK nuts)
(1) Forend Adapter
(1) Barrel Nut
(6) 6-32 screws
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.