Odin Works 6.5 Grendel Type2 Black Nitride Complete BCG, Black ‒ ACC-6.5-BCG
- Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride
- Bolt Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel
- Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened and Manganese Phosphate or Black Nitride
- Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High Pressure Test
- Mil Spec Extractor Spring & O-Ring Combination
Odin Works Grendel Type 2 bolt face - Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group is a true Mil-Spec BCG.
- • Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning.
- • Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- • Firing Pin: Mil Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome coated
- • Bolt Assembly: The Bolt is “true” Mil Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit.
- • Made in the USA
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.