Odin Works O2 Lite AR-10 17.5" M-LOK Low Profile Handguard - F-17-ML-O2-308-2.00
- Fits: AR-10 Upper Receivers
- Type: Free Floating
- Weight: 8.05 oz.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Length: 17.5”
- Inside Diameter: 1.75”
- Outside Diameter: 2.23” (H) x 1.95” (W)
- Finish: Black
- Attachment System: M-Lok
The O2 Lite 308 forend from ODIN Works is a versatile system for your AR10 builds. Designed to work with DPMS pattern uppers, the forend works with both high and low profiles receivers. The O2 Lite is the latest and lightest of all the ODIN Works forends. Precision machined from 6005-T651, the O2 lite is a full 20% lighter than its predecessors. All ODIN Works forends are free-floating for accuracy and hard anodized for durability.
- Free Floating
- All mounting hardware included
- Once piece barrel nut, black nitride coating
- Forend adapter threading: 1 7/16 16
- Engineered with advanced ergonomics for comfort and improved performance.
- QD sling mount positions at 3 and 9 o'clock.
- Key slots double as QD sling mount positions. Made to fit Magpul QD.
- Accessory rails can be placed at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions and can be joined to create continuous Pic Spec Rail.
When it comes to Modern Sporting Rifles, Parts and Accessories, Palmetto State has the widest selection at the best prices!