Outers Universal 25-Piece Wooden Chest Cleaning Kit - 70084
- Type: Universal, 25-Piece
- Material: Wood
- For Use With: Multi-Caliber Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols
- Includes: 2-in-1 Wooden Chest Storage Box/Gun Vise, Velour Protective Gun Vise Stows Inside Chest when not in use, (1) Drawer with Custom Parts Organizer, (3) Solid Brass Rods for Rifles, Pistols and Shotguns, (7) Bronze Brushes to Fit (22/270 Cal/7mm, 30/8mm, 38-357 Cal/9mm, 40 to 45 Cal/10mm, 20/28 Ga, 10/12 Ga), (50) Cleaning Patches, (7) Mops to Fit (22 to 25 Cal/6 to 6.5mm, 270 to 30 Cal/7 to 8mm, 338 to 35 Cal, 38 to 357 Cal/9mm, 40 to 45 Cal/10mm, 20/28 Ga, 10/12 Ga), (2) Spear Pointed Jags to Fit (22/270 Cal, 30 Cal and Larger Rifles/Pistols), (3) Slotted Patch Loops to Fit (22/270 Cal, 30 Cal and Larger Rifles/Pistols), 10-28 Ga Shotguns, and (1) Shotgun Accessory Adapter
We are excited to offer a full line of attractive, wooden specialty kits to perform cleanings quickly and effectively. Each kit is specifically created to work on all different calibers and gauges, as well as for all gun types, and boast an attractive full wood grain appearance for years of enjoyment. This product line-up also includes a couple of 2-in-1 storage chests that convert into a useful gun-maintenance vice.
- Attractive aged-oak finished wood construction
- Universal components to cover cleaning duties for a large variety of firearms
- Strong, solid brass rods with high-quality tips, mops and brushes
- Custom parts organizers providing convenient and organized access to contents
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.