POF-USA Rogue .308 Win Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - 01662
- Series/Collection: Rogue
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Stock Type: 6-Position MFT
- Trigger Type: Drop-in
- Muzzle Type: Single Port Micro-B Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 20
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Safety: Ambidextrous Selector
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Finish: Anodized Black
- Barrel Length: 16-1/2"
- Overall Length: 34"
- Weight: 5.9 lb
- Trigger Material: Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum
- Handguard: 11" M-Lok Renegade Free-Floating Rail
- Thread Size: 5/8-24
It's about the weight, and savings. Project "Rogue" was an exercise to turn the revolution platform into the lightest 308 Semi Auto rifle on the market, and to do it without needless "lightening" cuts. All while delivering a rifle at a price point affordable to serious shooters. The result is a sub 6 lb 308 rifle packed with proprietary and patented innovations. Thanks to its ridiculously light weight, never before has a semi auto 308 been a more realistic option to carry in the field, no matter how far the journey. The Rogue features a stylized forged receiver set, stainless steel match grade barrel, KeyLock DI BCG, ambidextrous selector, multiple QD sling attachment points, and Renegade rail and oversized heatsink barrel nut, all topped off with our Micro B muzzle brake.
- E2 dual-extraction technology
- Anti-tilt buffer tube
- Renegade forend
- Oversized heat sink barrel nut
- Key-lock DI bolt carrier group
- Roller cam pin
- M-Lok Renegade free-floating rail with four integrated QD sling mounts handguard
- 4.5 lb POF-USA drop-in trigger system with KNS anti-walk pins
- Mission first tactical furniture
- MOA with proper ammo and shooter ability
- Forged lower receiver
- Standard receiver/carrier group field strip procedures
- includes - 6-position anti-tilt buffer tube, Magpul 20 round magazine, roller cam pin