PSA 16" 5.56 NATO 1/7 Mid-Length Nitride 13.5" 2A Armament Lightweight M-Lok MOE EPT Rifle Kit - 5165450220
|Brand||Palmetto State Armory|
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Gas System: Midlength
- Barrel Profile: A2
- Barrel Steel: 4150 Chrome-Moly Vanadium
- Barrel Finish: Nitride
- Chrome Lining: None
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750
- Gas Block Type: Low-profile
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Receiver Type: M4
- Handguard Type: 2A Armament 13.5" Lightweight M-Lok Rail
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
- Bolt Steel: Carpenter 158
- Bolt Carrier Profile: Full-auto
- Charging Handle Included: Yes
- Optics: Magpul MBUS Front and Rear Flip-Up Sights, Black
- Fire Control Group: PSA Enhanced Polished Trigger (EPT) FCG
- Overall Length: 24.5"
- Weight: 4.0 lbs
Barrel: 16" 4150V Chrome Moly Vanadium steel Freedom barrel, chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a Mid-length gas system. The barrel is finished with with a .750" diameter low-profile gas block, 2A Armament 13.5" Lightweight M-Lok Free Float Rail and an A2 flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring M4 feedramp cuts, these upper upper receivers are made for us right here in the USA.
Bolt Carrier Group: For AR15 and M16 rifles and carbines. Bolt is made of shot-peened, Mil-spec Carpenter 158® steel. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked. Includes Charging Handle.
Lower Build Kit: PSA MOE EPT Lower Build Kit, Black
Includes: Magpul MBUS Sight Set, Black
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.