PSA 20" Rifle-Length 6.5 Grendel 1/8 Stainless Steel 15" Lightweight M-Lok MOE 2-Stage Precision Rifle Kit - 5165450138
|Brand||Palmetto State Armory|
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Gas System: Rifle-length
- Barrel Profile: A2 Style
- Barrel Steel: 416R
- Barrel Finish: Stainless Steel
- Chrome Lining: None
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24
- Chamber: 6.5 Grendel; Type 2
- Twist Rate: 1:8
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750
- Gas Block Type: Low profile adjustable gas block
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Receiver Type: M4
- Handguard Type: PSA 15" Lightweight M-Lok Free Float Rail
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
- Bolt Steel: 9310, Nitride Coated
- Bolt Carrier Profile: Full-auto
- Charging Handle Included: Yes
- Build Kit: PSA MOE 2-Stage Lower Build Kit, Black
- Overall Length: 24.5"
- Weight as Configured: 4.2lbs
Barrel: 416R Stainless steel. Chambered in 6.5 Grendel, with a 1:8 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a rifle-length gas system. The barrel is finished off with a PSA 15" Lightweight M-Lok free float rail, .750 adjustable gas block, and A2 flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is machined to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
Bolt: Full-auto profile bolt carrier group. 9310 steel bolt, Shot Peened, Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications, Fastened with Grade 8 screws, and Staked Per Mil-Spec. 8620 steel M-16 profile carrier is nitride treated.
Build Kit: PSA MOE 2-Stage Lower Build Kit, Black
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.