PSA Dagger Complete RMR Slide Assembly With Threaded Barrel, Extreme Carry Cuts, Sniper Green
|Palmetto State Armory
Slide Material: Stainless Steel
Optics Footprint: RMR Cut
Slide Finish: Sniper Green Cerakote
Front Sight: Co-Witness, Black (Not a Night Sight)
Rear Sight: Co-Witness, Black (Not a Night Sight)
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
Barrel Thread: 1/2x28 TPI
Thread Protector Included
*Compatible with all PSA Dagger compact Frames and Gen3 compatible frames.
Made from high-quality stainless steel, this pistol lives up to today's highest expectations while maintaining the unmatched Palmetto State Armory value. The new Extreme Carry Cuts™ offer smoother edges to the rear and front of the slide to help with faster drawing without snagging the user's holster. This PSA Dagger Slide with RMR cut is complete, with a threaded barrel and recoil spring assembly, ready to install on your PSA Dagger frame, and includes Co Sigh Witness Sights and a Sniper Green Cerakote finish.
Different Slide Cuts
With a large catalog of upgradable slides, you can find the slide that fits you the best.
- The Extreme Carry Cut™ slide offer smoother edges to the rear and front of the slide to help with faster drawing without snagging the user's holster. Front and rear slide serrations are present to aid in racking the slide.
- The PSA Dagger SW1 Slide forgoes the front slide serrations in favor of 3 large, milled windows on the left and right sides of the slide, allowing plenty of room to show off the barrel of your choosing while also reducing the overall weight of your pistol.
- The PSA Dagger SW2 slide retains (shorter) front slide serrations while accommodating three smaller oval-shaped windows on either side.
- The PSA Dagger SW3 slide builds on the profile of the SW1 with the addition of an aggressive “gator mouth”-like concave cut to the front of the slide, showing off the end of your favorite barrel.
- The PSA Dagger SW4 slide builds on the profile of the SW2 with the addition of an aggressive “gator mouth”-like concave cut to the front of the slide, showing off the end of your favorite barrel.
- The PSA Dagger SW5 Slide features 2 extra-large windows on the top corners of the slide, as well as a gator mouth-like concave cut to the front of the slide to show off your favorite barrel. Front and rear aggressive slide serrations are retained.
- The PSA Dagger SW6 slide features 2 large windows on either side along with 8 ported-serrations along the top of the slide. Rear slide serrations are replaced with recessed dimples providing a unique yet functional design.
- The PSA Dagger SWR slide features a recessed top border, 3 evenly spaced windows on the front corners, along with 1 lower window on either side of slide. Aggressive front and rear slide serrations are present, along with recessed ledges on the rear to better assist in racking the slide.
Important: PSA recommends the installation of frames, barrels, slides and other components be performed by certified gunsmiths to ensure proper function and safety. Any addition to your PSA firearm of aftermarket accessories (such as suppressors, triggers, muzzle devices, etc.) is considered a modification of your firearm from its original configuration, which may void your warranty. We are unable to adapt each firearm for every variable effect that might occur when you install a third-party manufacturer’s accessory on a PSA firearm. Therefore, PSA disclaims all responsibility and liability for any damage caused to you and/or your firearm as a result of aftermarket accessory use. If an aftermarket accessory causes damage to you and/or your firearm, please address your concerns with the accessory manufacturer.
Barrel Note: Ported barrels and Compensators are tuned for full power ammunition. Low power target ammo may cause cycling issues in certain situations.
Please Note: Glock Rear Sight Pushers will not work with Dagger Rear Sights because Dagger Sights are steel versus Glock (stock) Rear Sights are plastic, we recommend the following products for Rear Sight adjustments.
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Full Lifetime Warranty.
Palmetto State Armory firearms are covered by an industry leading Full Lifetime Warranty. This extends beyond the original purchaser. We want the person who bought a great quality firearm at an excellent price to have comfort in knowing that no matter what, the firearm can be fixed at no additional cost.
This includes shipping both ways.
We strive for excellence all the way through production and hope customers never have to use this warranty but we also pride ourselves in 99% non-repair/return ratio. It is there for peace of mind so that the consumer can be confident in their purchase. Should the consumer ever need to contact us regarding a repair under the warranty, simply use our contact form or give us a call at 877-560-7229.
Palmetto State Armory firearms and parts are backed by our Full Lifetime Warranty. Our PSA firearms and parts are warranted to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship for the serviceable lifetime of the firearm or part. All Palmetto State Armory barrels are machined and guaranteed to be concentric with the bore of our barrels.
For the Life of our product
The liability of Palmetto State Armory under this warranty shall be limited solely to the obligation to repair or replace the firearm/part or defect at its discretion, and to pay transportation and insurance charges for return of the firearm to the owner for a rightful warranty claim. This warranty is transferable for the serviceable lifetime of the firearm or part. Modification of firearm will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover normal wear or any damage resulting from careless handling, neglect, repairs and adjustments, corrosion, improper, substandard or defective ammunition.
What we don't cover
Under no circumstances shall Palmetto State Armory be responsible for incidental or consequential damages with respect to economic loss or injury to property, whether as a result of express or implied warranty, negligence or otherwise. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Palmetto State Armory will not be responsible for the results of careless handling, unauthorized adjustments, defective, low-quality, reloaded, or improper ammunition, corrosion, neglect, ordinary wear and tear, or unreasonable use.
Initiating a claim
To initiate a Warranty claim, call Palmetto State Armory Customer Service:
- Customer service will issue an RMA number to allow for the return of the firearm.
- Warranty claims must have this RMA filled out, and included in the box with the firearm or part.
- The firearm or part concerned must be shipped using the prepaid label our representative emails to you.
Palmetto State Armory will pay shipping and insurance charges for the return of a firearm or part to its owner or FFL, if the related claim is a proper claim for warranty work. If Palmetto State Armory is unable to fix the original serial number, a new one will be sent out, but must go to an FFL for transfer back to the customer. Another background check will be completed at the time of transfer. Palmetto State Armory is not responsible for transfer fees at the FFL.