Remington Premier Expander 2.75" 20 Gauge Ammo, 5/box - PRX20
|Price Per Round||$3.40|
- Series/Collection: Premier Expander
- Shot Type: Sabot Slug
- Gauge: 20 Ga
- Shot Weight: 250 grain
- Muzzle Velocity: 1825 fps
- Length: 2-3/4"
- Material: Plastic Case
- Application: Deer/Hog Hunting, General Use
- Packaging Quantity: 5/Box
Delivering 2-3/4 inches magnum-caliber terminal performance in 20 gauge tack-driving precision and devastating Barnes copper petal expansion, new Remington Expander is hands down, the hardest-hitting, most deadly-accurate slug ever to hit the whitetail woods. Remington Premier Expander shotshell features Barnes all-copper tipped Expander slugs. The Barnes Expander slug is precision engineered with six cutting petals that deploy at impact to inflict enormous terminal damage and pass-through penetration to down game instantly. Loaded to the highest industry standards with top quality components, it provides hunters the fullest measure of confidence in accuracy and terminal performance. Additionally, the all-new Remington Premier Expander shotshell line of ammunition features the ballistics listed on its packaging.
- 2-3/4 inches magnum loads for reliable knockdown power, massive terminal performance
- Features a Barnes expander slug for ultimate field-proven accuracy and devastation
- Delivers tack-driving precision