Remington RP9 9mm Pistol, 18 Round Capacity ‒ 96466
- Caliber: 9mm Luger (+P)
- Barrel Length: 4.5”
- Overall Width: 1.27”
- Overall Length: 7.91”
- Overall Height: 5.56”
- Trigger Pull: 5.5 – 7 lbs.
- Finish: Polymer
- Magazine Capacity: 18+1
The Remington RP9 was engineered with the shooter in mind — designed end-to-end to deliver a level of shooter control and accuracy superior to every full-sized polymer-framed handgun on the market. So much so, it’d be a design marvel with a fraction of the capacity, but with 18+1 rounds at your absolute command, it equips you for the most demanding personal defense scenarios.
• Smooth, light and crisp single-action trigger – consistent and smooth, with short tactile reset
• Ergonomic polymer frame fits 95% of all shooters
• Ambidextrous slide lock
• “Fighting surface” on rear sight – for one-hand slide operation
• Optimized grip angle – reduces felt recoil and increases shootability
• Trigger guard undercut – allows higher hand hold for increased control
• Drift adjustable sights – easily adjusts sights to user preference
• Easy loading, double-stack magazines – industry’s highest magazine capacity per caliber
• PVD finish on slide and barrel for maximum durability
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.