Ruger 10/22 Takedown .22 LR Rifle w/ Threaded Barrel, Black - 21133
Weight: 5.3 lb
Hand Orientation: Right
TS Dimensions Length: 34.62"
Caliber Multi: .22 LR
Firearm Action: Semi-Automatic
Firearm Type: Rifle
Magazine Capacity: 10
Firearm Barrel Length: 16.12"
Twist Rate: 1:16"
Series/Collection: 10/22 Takedown
Safety: Push Button, Crossbolt, Manual
Barrel Type: Fluted, Threaded
Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
Includes: Convenient Carry Case
Barrel Finish: Satin Black
Number of Grooves: 6
Thread Size: 1/2-28
For over 50 years, the ubiquitous 10/22 has been America's favorite .22 rifle. With proven performance, a legendary action and a renowned, reliable rotary magazine, the 10/22 has inspired a loyal following for over half a century. This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage
- Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart
- Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine
- Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel with 0.92 inches diameter barrel that is fluted for weight reduction, features a 1/2-28 threaded muzzle and is fitted with a thread protector
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included