Ruger Mark IV Standard .22 LR Pistol, Black - 40105
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Model: Mark IV Standard
- Caliber: .22 Long Rifle
- Capacity: 10 rounds
- Weight: 30.1 ounces
- Overall Length: 10.25"
- Barrel Length: 6"
- Barrel Style: Tapered
- Barrel Material: Alloy steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Twist Rate: 1:16" RH
- Frame Material: Alloy steel
- Frame Finish: Blued
- Rear Sight: Fixed
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Grips: Checkered synthetic
- Safety: Manual
Shop Palmetto State Armory's vast selection of handguns! With a variety of calibers and brands to choose from, we are certain you'll find the right pistol to fit your needs!
Introducing the new Ruger Mark IV .22LR semi-automatic handgun, an exciting update to the standard pistol that has been a favorite for over 50 years. This rimfire pistol features a new one-piece CNC-machined grip frame for unmatched precision with a one-button takedown. A recessed button in the rear of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame with no use of tools, allowing for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning. The Mark IV also features positive magazine ejection with a convenient left-hand magazine release button that ejects with authority. The internal cylindrical bolt construction, a component that has been retained in every Ruger Mark pistol design since the original model, ensures permanent sight to barrel alightnment and higher accuracy potenetial than conventional moving slide designs. The new Ruger MKIV pistol is packed with new enhancements at an unbeatable value, continuing to make this firearm a popular choice amongst American shooters.
• Ergonomic bolt stop
• Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with replaceable, checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold
• Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round
• Accurate sighting system features fixed sights and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics
• Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer
• Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed
• Includes two (2), 10-round magazines