Ruger Mark IV 22/45 LITE .22 LR Target Pistol - 43906
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Receiver Finish: Black Anodized
- Frame Finish: Black
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Grips: Checkered 1911-style
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Threaded
- Barrel Length: 4.4”
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16 RH
- Thread Pattern: ½ - 28
- Overall Length: 8.4”
- Height: 5.5”
- Width: 1.22”
- Weight: 25 oz.
Ruger’s Mark IV Target Pistol is a simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning. A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools. This edition comes in a black finish with a black polymer frame and grip. The Mark IV comes with adjustable iron sights, but a top mounted picatinny rail offer you the option of adding any of a wide variety of optics.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Receiver is made of aerospace-grade aluminum and is ventilated, making the pistol extremely light.
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- * Color and shade of anodized component may vary from photo.
For the best selection of Ruger Pistols, Revolvers and Rifles, shop Palmetto State Armory!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.