Ruger Precision .6.5 Creedmoor 24" M-Lok Bolt Action Rifle, Black - 18029
- Model: Ruger Precision Rifle
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Action: Bolt action
- Capacity: 10+1
- Weight: 10.70 pounds
- Overall Length: 42.45 - 45.75 inches
- Barrel Length: 24 inches
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Barrel Type: CHF (Cold hammer forged)
- Barrel Material: Chrome-moly steel
- Muzzle: Hybrid Muzzlebrake
- Finish: Matte Black cerakote
- Upper Receiver Material: 4140 chrome-moly steel
- Lower Receiver Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Lower Receiver Finish: Type III hard coat anodized
- Trigger Type: Ruger Marksman Adjustable Trigger
- Trigger Pull Weight: 2.25-5 pounds
- Handguard: 15" Ruger Precision Rifle Short-Action M-Lok Handguard
- Stock: Ruger Precision MSR Stock
- Safety: Reversible safety selector
- Sights: No sights
- Magazine: Includes two (2) 10-round Magpul PMAGs
The Ruger Precision Rifle takes quality to another level and is equipped with many features to provide a highly customizable shooting experience. The medium-contour barrel with a Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake works to reduce recoil and blast to the sides of the shooter. A 20 MOA Picatinny rail is securely seated for increased long-range elevation capabilities. An in-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock which provides maximum accuracy. The patent pending multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines and some M14 magazines.
• CHF barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber
• Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle® Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
• Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
• Three-lug bolt with 70° throw with dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
• Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision Rifle® Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.