Ruger Precision Rimfire .17 HMR Rifle - 8403
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Caliber: .17 HMR
- Capacity: 9 Rounds
- Sights: None
- Trigger: Ruger Precision Adjustable
- Trigger Pull: 2.25 – 5.0 lbs.
- Stock: Quick-Fit Precision Rimfire Adjustable
- Handguard: Free Float with Magpul M-Lok Slots
- Handguard Finish: Hard Black Anodized
- Length of Pull: 12”-15.5”
- Barrel: Threaded Cold Hammer-forged 1137 Alloy Steel
- Thread Pattern: ½”x28
- Twist: 1:9” RH
- Grooves: 6
- Barrel Length: 18”
- Overall Length: 35.13” – 38.63”
- Grip: AR-Pattern
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
Ruger hit a home run with the Ruger Precision Rifle and is now bringing the big-gun experience to the rimfire world. The Ruger Precision Rimfire is a scaled down version of its larger brothers featuring all of the same features that make the Precision Rifle family top notch in long distance and competitive shooting. Whether you are looking for inexpensive training for your larger Precision rifle or need an excellent varmint or target rifle, the Ruger Precision Rimfire is the standard.
- Molded, one-piece chassis and adjustable buttstock assembly are manufactured with glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness, and stability, making a solid foundation for accuracy each and every shot. Adjustable buttstock features a flat Picatinny bag rider making it easy to affix a rear monopod. A molded-in window provides a tether point for your squeeze bag, and a metal QD pocket makes it easy to secure a sling.
- Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock allows length of pull and comb height to be quickly and easily adjusted to get proper fit over a wide range of shooter sizes, outerwear and shooting positions. Indicating marks molded into the chassis help you quickly return to a previous position.
- Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment enables shooters to change from a rimfire 1-1/2'' bolt throw to a short-action centerfire 3'' bolt throw, reducing the chance of short-stroking your bolt in competition.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger has a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 pounds; adjusting wrench is stored in a buttstock compartment.
- Ruger's own AR-Pattern pistol grip and safety selector incorporates an extended reach for maximum control and access to the 45 degree, reversible safety selector. May be configured with most AR-style grips and selectors.
- Anodized Picatinny scope base makes it easy to mount optics.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation (same as the Ruger Precision Rifle).
- 15" free-float handguard is made of hard black anodized aluminum and features Magpul M-LOK slots on all four sides, for improved scope clearance and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- 18" target barrel is cold hammer-forged from 1137 alloy steel to create ultra-precise rifling for excellent accuracy. Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Threaded barrel (1/2"-28) for standard muzzle accessories, like the Silent-SR suppressor, comes with a factory-installed thread protector covering both the threads and crown.
Palmetto State Armory stocks a wide selection of Firearms and Firearm Accessories at the best prices around!