S&W M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm Pistol, FDE, Manual Safety - 12459
|Brand||SMITH & WESSON|
- Caliber: 9mm
- Frame Size: Compact
- Sights: White 3-Dot
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Weight: 26.6 oz.
- Safety: Manual Thumb Safety
Popular 9mm M&P M2.0 Compact pistol now in Flat Dark Earth finish.
The M&P M2.0 Compact pistol “Handgun of the Year” now sports a Flat Dark Earth finish. The Armornite, stainless steel slide is finished in Cerakote FDE and the polymer frame is molded in FDE. The M&P M2.0 Compact series bridges the gap for those wanting a firearm for professional use, protection, carry or practice at the range.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to
- shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal
- hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce
- flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Magazine: (2) 15 Rounds
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Flat Dark Earth Cerakote
- Frame Material: Polymer, Flat Dark Earth
- Frame Width: 1.3"
- Overall Height: 5.0"
- Sight Radius: 6.4"
Whether its Fur and Feathers, Self-Defense or the Range, Palmetto State Armory has the Firearms, Accessories, & Ammunition you need at prices the working man can afford!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.