S&W Performance Center M&P380 Shield EZ .380 ACP Pistol, Gold Barrel - 12719
|Brand||SMITH & WESSON|
- Caliber: .380 ACP
- Action: Semi-Auto, Internal Hammer-Fired
- Trigger: Flat bow, Gold Colored
- Sights: HI-VIZ Litewave H3 Tritium/Litepipe
- Chamber Indicator: Yes
- Barrel Length: 3.8"
- Overall Length: 6.9"
- Weight: 18.6 oz.
- Magazine: (2) 8 Round
The reality of protection is that you never know when you’ll need it. Smith & Wesson took the power and features of full-sized M&P pistols and put them into a slim, lightweight pistol the size of your hand. The M&P SHIELD is an easy to conceal pistol that offers professional-grade features with simple operation and reliable performance day or night. The Performance Center SHIELD offers discerning shooters premium features including a factory ported barrel and slide. One million Shield owners can’t be wrong.
- Ported barrel to reduce muzzle flip
- Lightening cuts in slide for reduced weight
- Performance Center flat face, gold-colored anodized aluminum trigger
- Performance Center enhanced gold anodized aluminum grip safety
- Performance Center ported barrel with Titanium coated, gold finish barrel
- Easy to rack slide
- Performance Center action, crisp, lightweight trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset
- HI-VIZ Litewave H3 Tritium/Litepipe Sights
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) - see and feel if there is a round in the chamber
- Picatinny-style rail
- Two easy-to-load, 8-round magazines
- Also includes - Performance Center Branded Cleaning Kit
- Accessory Rail: Yes
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Armonite
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Matte Black
- Ported Barrel: Yes
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Gold Colored Anodized
Whether its Fur & Feathers, Self-Defense or the Range, Palmetto State Armory has the Firearms, Accessories, & Ammunition you need at the best prices around!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.