Savage 110 PCS 10.5" 10rd 6.5 Creedmoor Pistol - 57797
Make: Savage Arms
Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
Barrel Length: 10"
Sights: None, Picatinny Rail
Thread Pattern: 5 / 8"-24 tpi
Weight: 5.62 lbs.
Barrel Finish: Matte Black
Barrel Length: 10.50"
Savage once again proves there’s no limit to the adaptability of the Model 110. The new 110 PCS is a bolt-action pistol built around the 110’s factory blueprinted action. The 110 PCS has a user-adjustable AccuTrigger™ for a crisp, clean pull. The action is secured in a one-piece aluminum chassis from Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) and includes an AICS-style detachable box magazine. The 110 PCS combines compact performance with the Model 110’s exceptional reputation for accuracy and reliability. This is Savage.
- Carbon steel, matte black, barrel and receiver
- Medium-contour 10.5” barrel, with threaded muzzle 5/8-24 (.223 Rem. threaded ½-28)?
- Machined aluminum, 1-piece chassis with 7” free floating modular forend with Mlok slots and Cerakote
- 1-Piece 0 MOA rail
- Left hand bolt, right side eject
- Spiral fluted bolt body
- 2.5-6 lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Picatinny rail at rear of chassis
- Accepts most AR-15 pistol grips
- Barricade grooves milled into the front of the magazine well
- Ambidextrous magazine release and AICS Magazine
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.