Savage Arms 110 Elite Precision 6mm Crd Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle, Cerakote Gray - 57558
- Series/Collection: 110 Elite Precision
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Box
- Stock Type: Chassis
- Trigger Type: AccuTrigger
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 6mm Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:7.5"
- Orientation: Right
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Matte Natural
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Cerakote Gray
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 14" to 15-1/2"
- Overall Length: 43" to 44"
- Weight: 12.6 lb
The 110 Elite Precision is the pinnacle of the Savage's 110 designs. We've begun with the time tested Model 110 action and then rethought every aspect of the rifle. The overhaul includes all of the upgrades demanding shooters make to their long range tack drivers. The 110 Elite Precision has an adjustable core competition chassis from Modular Driven Technologies (MDT). From its full length ARCA rail to its titanium nitride coatings, this is a rifle built for a lifetime of Elite Precision.
- Savage factory blueprinted action
- MDT ACC aluminum chassis with fully adjustable stock
- ARCA rail along the entire length of the chassis
- Stainless steel, flash nitride target receiver
- Titanium nitride bolt body
- 1.5 to 4 lb user adjustable AccuTrigger
- Self timing taper aligned muzzle brake
- MDT vertical grip and AICS magazine
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.