Savage Arms 110 Hunter 6.5 Creedmoor 4 Round Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle, Sporter - 57173
- Series/Collection: 110 Hunter
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Box
- Stock Type: Sporter
- Trigger Type: AccuTrigger
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: 3-Position Top Tang
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Gray
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 12-3/4" to 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 44-1/2"
- Weight: 7.55 lb
- Barrel Type: Button-Rifled
Built for any hunt - and any hunter. The accurate, hard-hitting Savage 110 Hunter's AccuFit system makes it easy to customize the length-of-pull and comb height for a personalized fit, while the user-adjustable AccuTrigger offers a crisp, clean pull. Together with the AccuStock, which secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length, the 110 Hunter provides the fit and function of a custom rifle - right out of the box. The matte black barrel's button rifling provides tag-filling accuracy whether the target is antelope, elk or anything in between.
- AccuFit system lets shooters quickly adjust comb height and length of pull
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
- Gray synthetic stock
- Matte black button-rifled barrel
- Soft grip overmold fore-end and pistol grip surfaces
- New 110 design and ergonomics
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.