Savage Arms 110 Ultralite 6.5 Crd Bolt Action Rifle, Matte Gray - 57578
- Type: Centerfire
- Series/Collection: 110 Ultralite
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable Box
- Stock Type: Sporter
- Trigger Type: AccuTrigger
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Barrel Material: Carbon Wrapped Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black Carbon Fiber
- Receiver Finish: Matte Melonite Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Gray
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 42-1/2"
- Weight: 5.8 lb
- Barrel Type: Cut Rifled
Savage teamed up with PROOF Research once again to craft a barrel specific for a purpose driven firearm. At 6 lb and under, the 110 Ultralite is designed to combat elevation and elements while maintaining the performance of a factory blue printed Savage 110 action. The carbon fiber wrapped stainless steel barrel and melonite skeletonized receiver minimize weight for success on any mountain hunt. The rifle comes equipped with Savage's AccuFit technology with adjustable length of pull and comb height to provide hunters with optimum fit and performance. The user adjustable AccuTrigger allows crisp, clean shots to close out successful hunts.
- Factory blue printed action
- Lightweight stainless steel receiver with melonite finish
- Gray AccuFit stock with adjustable comb height, length of pull, and overmold surfaces
- Exclusive proof research carbon fiber wrapped stainless steel cut rifled barrel
- Threaded muzzle for 5/8-24 with flush fit cap
- 1.5 to 4 lb user adjustable AccuTrigger
- Detachable box magazine
- Spiral fluted bolt
- Drilled and tapped receiver (8 40)
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.