Savage Arms 301 Turkey 20 Gauge Break Open-Action Shotgun, Matte Obsession Camouflage - 19619
- Series/Collection: Stevens 301 Turkey Obsession
- Action: Break Open
- Magazine Type: Single Shot
- Stock Type: Field
- Magazine Capacity: 1
- Caliber/Gauge: 20 Ga
- Sight: Bead
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Obsession Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 13.8"
- Overall Length: 41-1/2"
- Weight: 6 lb
- Hand: Ambidextrous
- Chokes: 1 Extra Full
Heavy weight TSS turkey loads have transformed the .410 into a serious gobbler gun, with powerful patterns and minimal recoil through light, fast-handing shotguns like the new Stevens 301 Turkey. Its single-shot, break action is simple and incredibly reliable, and the 26 inches barrel is optimized for new Heavy weight TSS payloads. The removable one-piece rail makes it easy to equip the 301 with an optic and Obsession camouflage options.Features:
- Synthetic stock and fore-end with mossy oak bottomland or Obsession camo
- 26 inches barrel optimized for federal premium heavy weight TSS turkey loads
- Swivel studs on stock and fore-end
- Removable one-piece rail for optional optic or red dot
- Bead sight compatible with TruGlo sight systems
- Extra-full choke included (Win. choke pattern 1/2-32 UN)
- Manual hammer blocking safety
- Recoil pad
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.