Savage Arms 320 Field Grade Compact Camo 12 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun, Matte Camouflage - 22563
- Series/Collection: Stevens 320 Field Grade Compact Camo
- Action: Pump
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Stock Type: Sporter
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 13.8"
- Overall Length: 46"
- Weight: 7.2 lb
- Hand: Ambidextrous
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Chokes: M
Shotguns should bring down birds, not your bank account. That's why Stevens builds the 320 Waterfowl. It offers the specialized features practical duck and goose hunters need, including a tough synthetic stock dipped in Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades camouflage, interchangeable choke tubes and a green fiber-optic front sight. It also boasts the same reliability as the other 320 models, thanks to dual slide bars and a rotary bolt.
- Mossy oak shadow grass blades camouflage
- Bottom load, right eject pump action
- Mid-length fore-end
- Green fiber optic front sight
- Dual slide bars and rotary bolt
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.