Savage Arms Axis II Precision .30-06 Spfld Bolt Action Rifle, Matte OD Green/Black - 57553
- Type: Centerfire
- Series/Collection: Axis II Precision
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: AICS Style Detachable Box
- Stock Type: Chassis
- Trigger Type: AccuTrigger
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 30-06 Springfield
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Olive Drab Green/Black
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2" to 14-1/2"
- Overall Length: 42-1/2" to 43-1/2"
- Weight: 9.88 lb
- Barrel Type: Heavy
The Savage AXIS II has built a reputation as a budget friendly rifle that doesn't sacrifice accuracy or performance. Now the AXIS II family has been given a Precision Series upgrade. Savage has partnered with Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) to take the AXIS II to new distances. The AXIS II Precision will open up new possibilities for the shooter that wants one hole groups from a rifle that won't shoot holes in his wallet.
- Exclusive MDT chassis designed for Savage AXIS II platform
- Black aluminum chassis with olive drab injection molded skin
- Adjustable comb height and length of pull spacers
- M-Lok forend
- 2.5 to 6 lb user adjustable AccuTrigger
- 22 inches carbon steel button rifled threaded heavy barrel with cap
- Rifles are provided with either a metal or polymer AICS magazine, dependent upon caliber selection
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.