SDS Imports Lynx LH-12 19" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3" Semi-Automatic, Black Parkerized - LH12HF
- Series/Collection: Lynx LH-12
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Standard AK
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Rear V with Bead Front
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Stock Finish: Black Parkerized
- Barrel Length: 19"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Barrel Type: Threaded
The Lynx 12 is the next evolution in 12 gauge Kalashnikov styled shotguns. This shotgun is similar to the Russian IZ 109 AK shotgun in design but offers many more shooter friendly features. The Lynx 12 interchanges with most Saiga parts like stick mags, handguards & muzzle devices. You can easily upgrade the rear stock to a Tactical set up if you desire. Hammer forged bolt for increased strength and long life. Any Saiga 12 style magazine is compatible. Chrome lined 19 inches barrel, 3 inches chamber.
- Left side scope rail for quick attach/detach scope mounts
- Standard right side charging handle
- Bolt hold open button
- Any aftermarket AK pistol grip will fit most AK standard stocks with fit without modification (922r applies)
- AK safety
- Standard AK triggers fit with only slight modification to the hammer
- Barrel threaded for saiga style compensators
- Front forearm can be replaced with Saiga rails and aftermarket forearms
- 4-position gas system - off, low, medium and high
- Comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty for defects and workmanship
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.