Seekins Precision Havak Pro Hunter PH2 .308 Win Bolt Action Rifle, Black - 11710057
- Series/Collection: Havak Pro Hunter PH2
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Timney Elite Hunter
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:11"
- Orientation: Right
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Carbon Composite
- Barrel Finish: Stainless
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Weight: 6.9 lb
- Barrel Type: Fluted
Introducing the next evolution of Seekins Precision's unrivaled innovation - The HAVAK PRO HUNTER 2, with its newly designed lightweight carbon composite stock, this rifle is able to handle mother nature's extreme conditions providing the hunter with Seekins accuracy and reliability guarantee. Each barreled action is hand-bedded providing the perfect support to maximize repeatable accuracy. The HAVAK PH2 comes with Timney's new Elite Hunter Trigger, factory set at 2. 5 lb providing a crisp single stage break to the shooter. The HAVAK Pro Hunter 2 is the hunter's tool for unparalleled performance in the field.
- Trigger - new Timney Elite Hunter set at 2.5 lb
- Full diameter bolt body for smooth bolt operation
- Helical extraction cam
- M16 style extractor
- Integrated recoil lug as well as a lug for top picatinny rail
- USA certified pre-hardened stainless action and bolt body
- 4-locking lugs with 90 degree bolt throw
- Bead blasted finish
- Spiral fluted bolt body
- Proprietary tool steel bolt and breech plug with anti-galling properties
- Removable bolt head (Magnum or Standard)
- 5/16 threaded and removable bolt knob
- 20 MOA picatinny rail with (5) 8-32 screws
- Threaded muzzle (5/8-24) with thread protector
- Extended cartridge overall length (coal) our magazines allowing up to 3.14 short action
- Detachable magazine system
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.