Seekins Precision NX .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - 0011300057
- Series/Collection: NX
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Adjustable Magpul ACS-L
- Trigger Type: Mil-Spec
- Muzzle Type: Nest Flash Hider
- Magazine Capacity: 30+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Billet Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 33-3/4" to 37-1/4"
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Handguard Length: 15"
The NX rifles are uniquely designed to remove excess weight and materials without sacrificing the integrity of the rifle. The NX rifles are lightweight, easy to maneuver rifle - designed to keep shots on target and increase shooter response times. Using high performance components and precision manufacturing, CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet materials, the the NX rifles are held to strict tolerances and quality control from which we built our reputation on. Featuring our lightweight, free-floating NOXs handguard, match grade 5R stainless steel barrel, NEST flash hider, and ambidextrous controls.
- Skeletonized 7075 T6 billet NX15 upper and SP223 lower receiver
- Adjustable gas block and Melonite coated gas tube
- NOXs handguard rail system
- Trigger finger index point and enlarged trigger guard
- Ambidextrous bolt release and selector switch
- 5R button rifled, match grade 416 stainless steel barrel
- ArmorBlak coating
- Adjustable gas block
- MOE(+) grip
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.